Bringing Controversy to DD06
OK check this out. This is a gallery I stumbled across a few years back. Its by a 3D artist. At the time this was pretty controversial. Everyone in the 3D world couldnt shut up about it. Just thought I would post an example and the link to the artists site. You can see more of his work there. Wanted to know what you guys thought of it. I'll post my opinion after.
SITE
5 Comments:
Thanks for the link Mark.
I love a little bit of contraversy.
Hey mark!
wow! this guy is amazing :-) it looks real, nice textures, lighting and modeling. Do you know which 3d appz he works with?
Carlos
Hi Mark, thanks for the link. This work is technically amazing even thou sometimes it seems to be trying too hard to be shocking. Considering these images are from 2002-2006, it strikes me also as a bit repetitive in concept. Personally, I'd like to see more 3D talent put to the service of unpredictable abstractions and not so much in figurative representation. After all, a lot of this images could have been done (and in one form or other have already been done) photographically.
Yeah, go PS3 Stefan! I can't wait for it either, they had some screenshots of killzone 2 , but i dunno if they're gameplay or cut scene. I some of advent children, the graphics are impressive. thanks for the link Mark, this stuff is crazy.
Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
Post a Comment
<< Home