Thursday, July 13, 2006


Hello everyone, I'm in interface design right now and I'm really not liking my idea. It's so boring! Hopefully after I write this I can get inspired to come up with a great idea. Actually if anyone has an idea about how to make a scientific diagram of the human ear more interesting using flash, I would be grateful. I can only think of machines because the inner ear has the parts "hammer" "anvil" and "stirrups" so all I can think about is wild west. Anyways, Gagan might be coming around soon, I better get back to work, bye bye.

2 Comments:

At 13/7/06 11:18 PM, Blogger TOPO said...

What if instead of assuming that the viewer of this diagram is another human being, you make it from the perspective of a traveling sound-wave. So instead of animating the diagram, you travel trough it, entering the external ear, pushing through the eardrum, etc.

 
At 14/7/06 11:53 AM, Blogger Eric said...

thanks for the feedback guys, a lot of great ideas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home