
Hello guys, I'm almost done my tshirt design and I was wondering what you guys thought or if you had any suggestions. The idea is that it's an angel of some kind with armor and a sword, I thought it wouls be neat to play around with the space on the shirt. I was most concerned about all the pieces fitting together, looking at it I get the sense that the sword may be too bright and takes away from the breastplate thing. Any thought would be greatly appreciated.
4 Comments:
Hi Eric,
I like this a lot. The small size of the elements makes it look very clean and fashionable. The idea of the angel in shining armor is very classical (bible, renaissance paintings, epic movies) yet the vectorial look and the size and placement brings it to modern times. I would bring the wings closer together, this would make them look more like a unit and also will separate them from the area near the armpits that gets wrinkled when worn. The sword looks big in comparison with the other two elements, yet for some reason I like it like that. Also, the wings are a bit intricate, make sure to trim the transfer as accurate as you can.
thanks for your suggestions guys, the idea behind the sword being tilted and large was I wanted it to feel like the person wearing it could grab it? The wings are difficult, I think I'll have a better understanding of how to place them one I can print them out and get them on the white shirt. thanks everyone
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-index.info/708.html and http://google-index.info/1174.html
Post a Comment
<< Home