Monday, July 03, 2006

I prefer tea...


Sup ya'll I love coffee too but nothin beats a pot full of hot green tea.
I hope every one enjoyed their long weekend. I got away from the computer for a while and enjoyed myself a little barbecue at deep cove. It was fun but DAMN it was hot!!
Anywayz.. I spent the last 4 years of my life suffering through the endless amount of essays and papers that is the Anthropology program at SFU. I finally got my BA about a half a year ago, looking back im happy with what I accomplished there and I feel it helped me open up my eyes to the real world, but im finally happy to be at VFS where I can strive for what I always wanted to do.
Did yall catch the World Peace Forum, or what the Vancouver sun called 'the hate fest' in a June 1st article by Harvey Echin, who also described it as a 'platform for the most virulent anti-Israel speakers and organizers the loony socialist left has to offer'. Can our media be anymore disappointing.. *Sigh* Oh well.. what can you expect from a paper owned by the super rich, right wing, warmongering minority. I hope the public can find a way to ignore the name-calling, faulty logic, fallacies and faulty arguments that our media throws at us on a daily basis, and see that the World Peace Forum was a refreshing collection of highly motivated individuals who just wanted to discuss issues of peace and justice.
Anywayz.. I think ive gone off long enough. Just in case you were wondering that picture is my girlfriend and I enjoying ourselves at the so called 'hate fest' or what I prefer to call it the march for peace walk.

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home