DD06
This blog is a window to the lives, experiences and expressions of DD06 a.k.a. "The Mighty Eleven" (so don't go quitting the program or I'll have to retype this intro).
This blog is a window to the lives, experiences and expressions of DD06 a.k.a. "The Mighty Eleven" (so don't go quitting the program or I'll have to retype this intro).
2 Comments:
Hi Maggie,
this looks cool. I like the image but not the typography. The image looks sleek, modern and fashion-oriented. The type looks old and low-end. It looks like you used one of the default fonts from Windows 98. Also, the image seems a bit intricate for heat-transfer. Finally, it seems a little bit big, do you have large pieces of transfer material? and even if you do, remember that heat-transfer is very "plasticky", do you want that much material on your fabric?
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home