Tim Biskup



Hello everyone,
Here's a guy that I saw in the Pictoplasma book. His name is Tim Biskup and he does these kinda pop art paintings. His bio said it was a "character driven style is inspired by mid-century modern design infused with a healthy dose of punk rock energy" so I guess that's what it is. I think he's more of an illustrator than a designer, but he does design toys and clothes as well. By the way, what's the difference between an illustrator and a designer and an artist? Is there one? Hard to say, the lines seem blurry. Anyways, he's heavy into characters, they're everywhere in his work. His paintings are very decorative, like wallpaper, but not exactly. What do you guys think? You can see his stuff at http://www.timbiskup.com.
2 Comments:
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home