Flash Ear

Hello everyone, just wanted to see if anyone had any critique for my seductive intro for my flash piece. I'm doing an animation on how the ear works, and for my seduction I decided to go with this block text and tried to make it as dynamic as possible. I think it's missing something in the seduction department, but not sure what, I'd appreciate some feedback if you guys have time, but I know we're all busy so it's not a big deal, bye!

2 Comments:
The colors are too dull for seduction.
But, The staggered lettering got my attention, it was a nice touch.
Thanks for the feedback Stefan, yeah I did it in pencil then in illustrator because i spent an hour trying to do strech the fonts but it was hard to get it to fit. It's funny because I got the idea from you when you mentioned it reminded you of Chris Ware, I guess this is me trying to ape Chris Ware, hahah. I think I will do the blinking on the curves, that would really fit. I tried to use the colours from the animation but I found them to be a little out of place when put next to the brighter yellow and orange, but I'm going to keep working on it because it would be nice to tie them together.
Post a Comment
<< Home